Help!!!! I Don’t even know what’s wrong

I'd demand a refund, but of course unless it's a reputable seller, good luck with that. So sorry for your pain this morning, @frasereve. If it were me, I'd cull the remaining chick. But it all depends on how much work and attention you want to give to this chick, given that it has a very poor chance of survival - and if it does recover, will it be alone?
It would be alone the other chick that hatched with it passed this morning and I had let the seller know and got more eggs but it has been the same issue I’ve also found out that the eggs im receiving could be at least 3 weeks old so Ik that isn’t good at all! Out of 4 dozen 16 didn’t have crack and out of 16, four made it to hatch day the first to were horribly deformed and these two and the have wry necks, only one made it now. I don’t know what to be feeding it or the care or anything I also work from abt 10 am to 9 pm every night so I don’t have a lot of time to put forward

If you bought four dozen eggs and only two hatched it is a huge red flag that there is a major issue somewhere.
The somewhere is either in the stock of the eggs that you bought or in your incubator.
Fortunately there is not much you can do for either one of these chicks at this time but hope.

Did you have a calibrated thermometer and humidity gauge in the Bator?
Can you post a link to the advertisement that you bought these exact eggs from?
I’ve hatched with this incubator many times before with no problems at all. And out of the 4 dozen only 16 didn’t have cracks so out of 16 only 4 made it to day 21 and 2 were deformed

I’ve hatched with this incubator many times before with no problems at all. And out of the 4 dozen only 16 didn’t have cracks so out of 16 only 4 made it to day 21 and 2 were deformed
Ouch. Definitely be careful about who you buy eggs from in the future.

Do you have a link to the advertisement for the eggs you bought off of eBay?

Ouch. Definitely be careful about who you buy eggs from in the future.

Do you have a link to the advertisement for the eggs you bought off of eBay?
I do not I can’t even find the seller anymore the whole link was shut down. But it was for red production, copper maran, and Easter egger mix breed hatching eggs for 2.50 an egg

FWIW, and I know it doesn't help now, but always check the ratings and reviews of sellers on Ebay, and their customer service and return policies. It sounds like you were scammed. Did you report all this to Ebay?

FWIW, and I know it doesn't help now, but always check the ratings and reviews of sellers on Ebay, and their customer service and return policies. It sounds like you were scammed. Did you report all this to Ebay?
I think I did I’m not sure I hit the report button and that’s when everything disappeared n I can’t find the link so I think it worked but I have no idea

Back
Top Bottom