Help!!!!!! I have an egg leaking!

Did you initially set them in the incubator on November 11th or put in lockdown on the 11th? 18 days into incubation you raise the humidity and aren't supposed to open again til they hatch out. If you have to candle the one you think is bad I'd just do it really quick and have some warm water on hand to add if humidity drops too much. You could also just leave everything til they hatch and dry out and hope it doesn't explode lol
I took it out and got rid of it. The leak was worse that what I could see. One entire side. I broke it to see and it was just white fluid.

Rotten eggs can leak a fluid. If that is the case it needs removed so it does not contaminate the other eggs. Take a look and see what is happening in the egg. You can open the incubator and candle the egg. A phone flashlight works well.
I removed it and saw nothing when I candled it. I broke it open and it was just white fluid. The leaking was larger than what I could see.

Wow thank goodness you took it out! I kind of thought an egg leaking egg yolk would indicate a bad egg. Good call! Any further progress on the remaining eggs?
Lol! I have an incubator FULLLL of babies from the 27 eggs. I Was up to 14 this morning. I just peeked and I can’t count them all! I think I’ll have to move them sooner than 2 days like I was recommended at Brinsea. They seem too crowded! I can’t be home today either until afternoon. I have a dentist appointment I can’t reschedule!!! It’s kill me!

Lol! I have an incubator FULLLL of babies from the 27 eggs. I Was up to 14 this morning. I just peeked and I can’t count them all! I think I’ll have to move them sooner than 2 days like I was recommended at Brinsea. They seem too crowded! I can’t be home today either until afternoon. I have a dentist appointment I can’t reschedule!!! It’s kill me!
I’m usually happy to have plans on hatch day because I can’t keep my hands to myself 😂 I have literally spent hours sitting next to my incubator

Congratulations! :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom