Help me decide!!

They'll take one maybe male chicks and give you two 9mo birds in exchange?
It would be easier to integrate 2.5wo chicks.
How many chicks do you have?
No, they'll exchange this chick with another chick. If I want the oder cochins she will just take $5 off the price ( what I aid for the chick.) I have 8 chicks, including this one. 11 older girls.

Easier to add another chick to the chick group now and integrate them all later.
Than integrate a couple older birds tot the flock then also integrate the chick group.
Might depend on your set up.

Easier to add another chick to the chick group now and integrate them all later.
Than integrate a couple older birds tot the flock then also integrate the chick group.
Might depend on your set up.
That's what I was thinking. I have the chicks brooding in the coop right now to help. I did that with my 2nd group of chicks and I integration went very smooth. I think I'll just replace with another chick.

Idk I think it's too early to tell gender on that chick but if it makes you feel better to exchange them I mean I can't stop you :D
The main reason I even picked it up and checked is because I went in to refill their food and water and this little brat attacked my hand. The others ran in the opposite direction. 😂

Back
Top Bottom