Help. Rehoming Guinea fowls. Wichita, KS

Swampy_9

Chirping
Apr 3, 2023
So While incubating my batch of Chicks. I incubated a family members eggs. Long story short. Two of those eggs were Guinea Fowl eggs. Well she completely backed out and only took her Rhode island reds, and left my family with the fowls. There has been no problem up to this point. They started to gang up on my one rooster. They are Turning 15 weeks this coming Sunday 7/9/23 are both male and are healthy and have gotten rid of my pill bug problem. And i wanted to know if there is Anyone here that knows or knows a place i can let them be rehomed. I live in Wichita Kansas. I just want to know if anyone is willing to take them, Or knows someone who could use two Guinea fowls. Both are well handled with dogs and cats, and as far as i can tell are perfectly healthy.

Please if you know someone in the Wichita area or know where i can surrender them. Please let me know

Can you advertise them on Craigslist? I have been able to rehome ducklings that way before and also ducks.
I managed to get a family friend to take them, But on my end of craigslist there was roughly like 5 other guineas that were being sold too. Thank you tho

Back
Top Bottom