Help with rooster....

Oh my!! So far i really enjoy having them! The babies are doing really well for it being cold. They have their heat lamp out there. They are trying to fly all over the place! Its adorable!! I cant wait to keep learning more about them!!
Awww my favorite thing about the babies is when they start jumping and flying, they're so happy! I had one in particular who would do it ALL the time, a little scissor beak EE (it used to be a bad scissor beak, which is where the beak doesn't align and the halves are skewed, but my sister prayed for her and it aligned itself--the before and after pictures are crazy!). I've always thought the EE's were funnier than the others, now the two I have love chasing birds.

What a beautiful run. From the sound of it looks like a hormonal issue. Beautifull rooster. I bet by the size of your run and the obsession of having chickens. You will double your flock come spring.

What a beautiful run. From the sound of it looks like a hormonal issue. Beautifull rooster. I bet by the size of your run and the obsession of having chickens. You will double your flock come spring.
Well, i have 6 chicks around 6 to 7 weeks 😀🥰🥰 so it's already started 😂😂😂. The couple that lived here before had 15 hens to 1 rooster and they all seemed very happy! Im so excited for this new adventure!!

Awww my favorite thing about the babies is when they start jumping and flying, they're so happy! I had one in particular who would do it ALL the time, a little scissor beak EE (it used to be a bad scissor beak, which is where the beak doesn't align and the halves are skewed, but my sister prayed for her and it aligned itself--the before and after pictures are crazy!). I've always thought the EE's were funnier than the others, now the two I have love chasing birds.
How amazing!! God is good! Lovely story. You chickens sound like happy birdies 🐔🐔🐔

Update:

I was able to get some clutter for the run! They seem to enjoy it a lot. Since the last post, my ladies have laid 8 eggs! Woohoo!! The photo attached was the first one that was laid. It was huge, and a double yolk at that! Cockerel is doing so much better as well. I was able to witness one of the ladies, in a literal sense, karate kick the cockerel off of another hen the other day, he has been behaving much better since that day 😆. Cockerel photo posted as he is the king of the chicken run. (We just fixed the torn netting today). Thanks so much to everyone that helped me out on this post. ❤

Attachments

• 20201227_222603.jpg
    20201227_222603.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20201220_232914.jpg
    20201220_232914.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom