Hen is nowhere to be found

Mango123

Hatching
Jun 19, 2021
Hi 👋 one of my hens has disappeared 😞 on Monday she could not be found and then I heard a sound from a nearby bush and out she came with all her feathers bushed out I’ve never seen this before so I picked her up and returned her to her sisters but noticed 2 started pecking at her now she has disappeared again I’m worried she could get killed being out all night in her own 🐓 thoughts anyone 🙏

Hi 👋 one of my hens has disappeared 😞 on Monday she could not be found and then I heard a sound from a nearby bush and out she came with all her feathers bushed out I’ve never seen this before so I picked her up and returned her to her sisters but noticed 2 started pecking at her now she has disappeared again I’m worried she could get killed being out all night in her own 🐓 thoughts anyone 🙏
It sounds like she's broody and she's gone back to her nest.

Try to look for her in the bush. What breed is she?

Back
Top Bottom