Hen limping x 4 weeks, no swelling or scab

Jenn I’m too suspicious of a ligament or tendon injury. I’ve had a few limp for some time. Then they get better. But there is also this that they get a riboflavin or niacin deficiency sometimes that will show up and create leg issues. These are B vitamins. During my research I found that. I can’t say that the leg problem cleared miraculously with the B complex I put in the water fount or not. Or if a slipped tendon slipped back into place. Or a small fracture healed. But I figured B complex in the water wouldn’t hurt. It is not a stable vitamin from what I read. It’s effectiveness breaks down fast. So you’ll need a fresh vitamin each day in fresh water. I think I did a half pill per gallon.

Last edited:
Jenn I’m too suspicious of a ligament or tendon injury. I’ve had a few limp for some time. Then they get better. But there is also this that they get a riboflavin or niacin deficiency sometimes that will show up and create leg issues. These are B vitamins. During my research I found that. I can’t say that the leg problem cleared miraculously with the B complex I put in the water fount or not. Or if a slipped tendon slipped back into place. Or a small fracture healed. But I figured B complex in the water wouldn’t hurt. It is not a stable vitamin from what I read. It’s effectiveness breaks down fast. So you’ll need a fresh vitamin each day in fresh water. I think I did a half pill per gallon.
Thank you for that reply! Interesting, and certainly easy enough to try.

Back
Top Bottom