Hens or Roosters

Chickenlady316

Hatching
May 31, 2023
4f2b99ba-65d2-4b7a-9f53-f988ea841298photo.jpeg

7 To 8 week old Rhode Island Reds/Easter eggers available looking for new homes.
Location OKC
Also if anyone help with the gender?

Last edited:
Hello!

Like @Tookie said, I think the one in the back is a cockerel, however I believe that the small gray one with the orange comb may be a male as well. How old is that one? Also, could you get another picture of the RIR in the front please? The bar of the cage is blocking its comb from view :)

Also, are you trying to sell these birds or simply trying to find out their genders? I believe that the “Chickens 8 Weeks & Older” title is for buying and selling birds, but the “What Breed Or Gender is This?” is specifically for determining the kind and/or sexing your birds. I know you’re new to the community (Welcome, by the way! :frow) and probably are still trying to figure everything out, and it’s totally fine if you just made a mistake. Just for future reference though, you may get more responses if you put it under the other title :)

Also, are you trying to sell these birds or simply trying to find out their genders? I believe that the “Chickens 8 Weeks & Older” title is for buying and selling birds, but the “What Breed Or Gender is This?” is specifically for determining the kind and/or sexing your birds. I know you’re new to the community (Welcome, by the way! :frow) and probably are still trying to figure everything out, and it’s totally fine if you just made a mistake. Just for future reference though, you may get more responses if you put it under the other title :)
Both and thank you

Hello!

Like @Tookie said, I think the one in the back is a cockerel, however I believe that the small gray one with the orange comb may be a male as well. How old is that one? Also, could you get another picture of the RIR in the front please? The bar of the cage is blocking its comb from view :)
Yes it does have a Comb

Back
Top Bottom