Here they are. What are they?

Andi156

In the Brooder
Feb 6, 2021
These are my girls.
From left to right:
M'Egghen, Stevie, Mary and Bonzo

M'Egghen, sounds like a toy horn when she speaks, and hasn't (to my knowledge) laid yet.
Her original coopmate, Stevie, is laying tiny minty green eggs, on the daily now.
Mary is laying slightly larger strawberry pink eggs. Also quite regularly.
Bonzo is my big girl. She has injured her leg somehow and isn't getting much relief. I'm sad. She lays large brown eggs.
Im quite curious if Stevie and M'Egghen will grow and eventually lay normal sized eggs. I got them in February, and they were smaller then; but not by much.

Attachments

• 20210507_114155.jpg
    20210507_114155.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 21
These are my girls.
From left to right:
M'Egghen, Stevie, Mary and Bonzo

M'Egghen, sounds like a toy horn when she speaks, and hasn't (to my knowledge) laid yet.
Her original coopmate, Stevie, is laying tiny minty green eggs, on the daily now.
Mary is laying slightly larger strawberry pink eggs. Also quite regularly.
Bonzo is my big girl. She has injured her leg somehow and isn't getting much relief. I'm sad. She lays large brown eggs.
Im quite curious if Stevie and M'Egghen will grow and eventually lay normal sized eggs. I got them in February, and they were smaller then; but not by much.
I like the way you speak. Very off topic!

The lacy on is likely a bantam Wyandotte or Wyandotte mix. The two in the middle are likely bantam Easter Eggers. And your big red looks like some kind of production red- Novagen, Production Red, etc.

Definitely get your red girl in a dog kennel and let her heal up- chickens typically heal very quickly (everything loves to eat chicken- they have to) and if she's not given limited space she may heal 'around the injury' and have a permanent limp or disability.

Back
Top Bottom