Here we go again.

David61

Crowing
Jul 27, 2019
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Three years ago i started my first flock of day old chicks. Four buff O's, four ISA Browns and two barred rocks. The first two years were text book perfect with eight or nine eggs a day. The last six months has seen two lost to illness and 4 lost to a dog attack. The barred rock, buff and two IAS browns left are producing one egg a day for weeks now so i stopped in at TSC and man did i get blindsided. They had every breed on my want list but one. I'll have to wait on speckled Sussex some more. I got a new flock of day old chicks! Two each : RI Reds, Buff Orpingtons, barred rocks, golden laced wyandotte and Americana's.

Three years ago i started my first flock of day old chicks. Four buff O's, four ISA Browns and two barred rocks. The first two years were text book perfect with eight or nine eggs a day. The last six months has seen two lost to illness and 4 lost to a dog attack. The barred rock, buff and two IAS browns left are producing one egg a day for weeks now so i stopped in at TSC and man did i get blindsided. They had every breed on my want list but one. I'll have to wait on speckled Sussex some more. I got a new flock of day old chicks! Two each : RI Reds, Buff Orpingtons, barred rocks, golden laced wyandotte and Americana's.
Chicken Math just got REAL!!!! LOL HAHAHA

Love this! I'll swap you a speckled Sussex for a GLW! 😂

Back
Top Bottom