Hergnies - Surely someone somewhere knows someone who breeds them

Sep 13, 2021
Hi all

Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I've fallen for a breed that appears to be pretty elusive and i'm hoping someone on here knows a guy who knows a guy!

I'm desperately seeking Hergnies chickens, either hatching eggs or live birds to add to my flock. So far i've just seen threads alluding to 1 guy in the UK who breeds/used to breed them but no details who this person is. I've trawled online even hoping to find a french farm that i can import them from but again no luck. Can someone please help point me in the direction of how i can get my hands on a few Hergnies chickens please. I'm happy to pay import fees if there is no one left in the UK who breeds them so any contact will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all

Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I've fallen for a breed that appears to be pretty elusive and i'm hoping someone on here knows a guy who knows a guy!

I'm desperately seeking Hergnies chickens, either hatching eggs or live birds to add to my flock. So far i've just seen threads alluding to 1 guy in the UK who breeds/used to breed them but no details who this person is. I've trawled online even hoping to find a french farm that i can import them from but again no luck. Can someone please help point me in the direction of how i can get my hands on a few Hergnies chickens please. I'm happy to pay import fees if there is no one left in the UK who breeds them so any contact will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
ah similar to campine but not quite the hergnies, ill have to keep looking. Thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom