Hes 1!

Mamatomany123

Crowing
Mar 14, 2020
West texas
So I posted on here when we first got our boxer puppy at 11 weeks old. He was having tons of trouble having water diarrhea and prolapsed twice. The vet finally did an x-ray at 15 weeks old, and we found out he had intussusception and had to have part of his small intestine removed. Many people and vets recommended euthanization, but we decided to fight, and today, he turns 1! He has had no issues since his surgery and is a healthy thriving boy.

Attachments

• 20230509_142155.jpg
    20230509_142155.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 18
Happy Bday!!!
I love boxers!!
I go with shelter dogs so usually end up with a mix if sorts.
My current is 13yo
I've had him since he was 10mo from the shelter and he's a Shar Pei and Boxer mix!

He adorable, lovable...but he's getting old and breaks my heart!

Happy Bday!!!
I love boxers!!
I go with shelter dogs so usually end up with a mix if sorts.
My current is 13yo
I've had him since he was 10mo from the shelter and he's a Shar Pei and Boxer mix!

He adorable, lovable...but he's getting old and breaks my heart!
We didn't purposefully end up with him. Someone put him on our local nextdoor app for free (because she didn't want to pay for his medical bills even though she sold his littermates) so we decided to get him.

So I posted on here when we first got our boxer puppy at 11 weeks old. He was having tons of trouble having water diarrhea and prolapsed twice. The vet finally did an x-ray at 15 weeks old, and we found out he had intussusception and had to have part of his small intestine removed. Many people and vets recommended euthanization, but we decided to fight, and today, he turns 1! He has had no issues since his surgery and is a healthy thriving boy.
Good for you for deciding to fight for your puppy. Looks like a wonderful dog. You are fortunate to have him, and he is very fortunate to have you.

Back
Top Bottom