Hey everyone!! so excited to share this

Texasclucker

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏COW POOP👏🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
Soooo I have been doing some shopping the best kind (animal shopping) and I have some new additions and also I took some very wise byc"ers advice more on that later so straight to the point I now and the proud owner of 12 new lavender Orpingtons 4 ducks and a Nigerian dwarf doeling !!! and on may 5 ill be the owner of 2 white d'uccles 2 mille fleur d'uccles 2 porceline d'uccles 2 Russian Orloff pullets 2 white crested black polish bantams and 4! self blue bantam cochins and 2 blue Swedish ducks and also 2 fawn and white runners am I happy with myself, yes any regrets what does that word even mean. lol anyways the advice you all gave me on hardware cloth worked flawlessly I got my aviary fixed with hardwire cloth over all the holes and on the bottom and i even discovered the criminals that killed my last flock it was just as I suspected we got home from picking up my Nigerian dwarf and what did I see run out of my coop a dog the dog that aided in murdering my two very prized red Pyle oegb hens flamingo and mango i know it was them and the next time i see one step foot on my property there will be punishment and not a very nice kind

Back
Top Bottom