Ended BYC's 14th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2023—Holiday Sweets Photo Contest

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @HollyWoozle, @HopKat, @Beaker99, @Ridgeback825, & @Crazy Chicken Helen

First Place - @HopKat
Bourbon Balls. Have to wait till the last minute to make so there are some left for gifts. Merry Christmas🎄
Bourbon Balls.jpg

Second Place - @HollyWoozle
Cranberry and orange Bundt cake.

B4A56290-83D0-4208-8E69-15C8A14D984F.jpeg

Third Place - @Beaker99
Christmas star bread.
IMG_20221224_133031168~3.jpg

Two-Way Tie for Forth Place

Fourth Place - @Ridgeback825
Here was our entry at our church's Christmas eve gingerbread house contest! It is all made from scratch and as melted sugar windows with a Christmas tree inside. 
20221224_151138.jpg

Fourth Place - @Crazy Chicken Helen

@HopKat, @HollyWoozle, @Beaker99, @Ridgeback825 & @Crazy Chicken Helen, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @HollyWoozle, @HopKat, @Beaker99, @Ridgeback825, & @Crazy Chicken Helen

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place - @HollyWoozle

Third Place - @Beaker99

Two-Way Tie for Forth Place

Fourth Place - @Ridgeback825

Fourth Place - @Crazy Chicken Helen

@HopKat, @HollyWoozle, @Beaker99, @Ridgeback825 & @Crazy Chicken Helen, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
@HopKat, @HollyWoozle, @HopKat, @Beaker99, @Ridgeback825, & @Crazy Chicken Helen, congratulations!

Wow, Thank You for choosing my bourbon ball picture. I actually worked pretty hard on this one! Congrats to all the others too.
lots of great entries. Fun contest. Thanks for all involved in putting it on and to the sponsors for the prizes.
I'd love your recipe..they look amazing..and ummm I like Bourbon 🤣

Back
Top Bottom