Horse Lovers Thread

Pics
awesome hope it goes well!
Me too!
That's great!

Who will you be riding? Do you have another horse except Moonlight ( that's her name right?)?
Im going to be riding one of her lesson horses, I could ride Sysco, I did take some jumping lessons on him 2ish years ago. But I dont have anyone who would drive him. (yes thats her name)

So my lesson went good, sorry it took so long. I rode a really nice 30ish year old bay Morgan mare, because that's the horse she puts everyone on to see where they're at. When I start again she said I will be riding a different horse, which has been driving me INSANE because I know nothing about said horse, and will have to wait a few weeks to find out anything about them.

Today and tomorrow are like the only days in forever that it gets above -20, so I'm going to try doing as much stuff with the horses as possible.

I've only had a go at driving once,but it was so much fun I wish I could do it again. I went to the International Horse Show recently but missed all the driving because I was waiting for a wheelchair at the entrance for ages after getting stuck in traffic but I saw the victory lap.

I've only had a go at driving once,but it was so much fun I wish I could do it again. I went to the International Horse Show recently but missed all the driving because I was waiting for a wheelchair at the entrance for ages after getting stuck in traffic but I saw the victory lap.

Nice!

So my lesson went good, sorry it took so long. I rode a really nice 30ish year old bay Morgan mare, because that's the horse she puts everyone on to see where they're at. When I start again she said I will be riding a different horse, which has been driving me INSANE because I know nothing about said horse, and will have to wait a few weeks to find out anything about them.
That's good! Wow, 30?? That's pretty old, but I do like to hear she has an old, hopefully reliable lol, horse to use at first for people. That sucks you have to wait a while to learn more about the other horse you'll ride, but hey, you can look at it as a fun surprise!

I rode several different lesson horses over the bulk of my five years of lessons, and it was always so much fun getting to learn about and know new horses. I hope you have some good times and learn a lot!

I'm curious, does the lady have a lot of Morgans or just the one? My barn pretty much only has Morgans and I love the breed so much. Such lovely horses!

That's good! Wow, 30?? That's pretty old, but I do like to hear she has an old, hopefully reliable lol, horse to use at first for people. That sucks you have to wait a while to learn more about the other horse you'll ride, but hey, you can look at it as a fun surprise!

I rode several different lesson horses over the bulk of my five years of lessons, and it was always so much fun getting to learn about and know new horses. I hope you have some good times and learn a lot!

I'm curious, does the lady have a lot of Morgans or just the one? My barn pretty much only has Morgans and I love the breed so much. Such lovely horses!
Yeah, and she's still really in shape! I think she said that she's had her since she was 3! True! It's just hard to wait :p

I think it's fun riding different horses too, all their different personalities and abilities.

I'm not sure, I've only been there once. But I think she was talking about a Morgan cross that she used to have, not sure if she still does, there was a lot of horses there! I know, they're beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom