How am I killing my flock?!

Can I spray the bleach mixture on bare dirt? If i spray the ground and they scratch through and eat bits and pieces will they get sick? Their coop gets a scrub down every other month with detergent, but I have never used chemicals in there because I was worried it would cause issues. The soil in the tyres was the only part outside that stayed dry (completely covered run). I am going to give the raw garlic a go tomorrow - how much do you put in?
One clove of garlic smashed toss in the water bowel don t worry if one of them eats the whole clove. Pure bleach like clorox evaporates in the air. Remember when making aquarium water leave tap water overnight to evaporate the chlorine. That is why I said specifically bleach, clorox, chlorine, not some other kind of disinfectant. Chemicals are just a tool, learn when and how to use them . You have a bunch of sick birds without chemicals. And people get sick birds don't feel guilty about that. At least you are trying to save their lives and hopefully learn from this.

Back
Top Bottom