Solved How do I delete my posts?

KClivlaughlove

Chirping
Jul 4, 2023
I did a search but couldn't locate instructions on how to delete posts. Please help ASAP, thank you. I've already got others angry at me (cuz I don't know what I'm doing) and intruded on another person's posts from a year ago. I did not mean to upset anyone, not post incorrectly or improvement so I'd like to know how to fix this situation ASAP and get out of everyone's hair.
Hope I at least did this part right!

I did a search but couldn't locate instructions on how to delete posts. Please help ASAP, thank you. I've already got others angry at me (cuz I don't know what I'm doing) and intruded on another person's posts from a year ago. I did not mean to upset anyone, not post incorrectly or improvement so I'd like to know how to fix this situation ASAP and get out of everyone's hair.
Good question if your a paid member you can delete your own.
Otherwise as for Moderator to do it.
@NFC

May I ask where I locate or reach out to a moderator?
I just tagged one, but you can always pm them and give them a link to the post you want to delete, or just report it and ask them to delete it like this:
5584AD81-73CF-4DBE-A695-DFDCCA76389C.png

I don’t know if you have to be a premium feather member like me to delete your posts, but this is how you do it:
4061CFC4-9FEE-4ADA-A9C9-4DD55F813AF0.jpeg

There's a link at the bottom of every post that says "Report". Click on that and give a brief description of what you need help with and staff will be notified.

Which post were you asking for help with? Can you post a link to it?

Your posts are fine. There are no rules about posting on an old thread. Don't worry about it. You'll get the hang of how the forum works in no time.

You could edit the post and delete it's content.
If you don't want a empty post, maybe leave a sentence like "moved to it's own topic".

Back
Top Bottom