How to go about building a pre-order?

Jun 28, 2021
Broadview MT
Hello! I am starting a hopeful hatchery of quality birds (as quality as I can afford and get). I am working towards having SOP birds (I have the newest addition) and others, like olive eggers and sexlinks (from the good stock). I am thinking of building pre-orders for the upcoming hatching season... I am great with the birds, the breeding and the genetics.. I am NOT great at the websites or excel type sheets...
Does anyone have any advice or has anyone done pre-orders? What worked and what didn't? Thank you!

Hello! I am starting a hopeful hatchery of quality birds (as quality as I can afford and get). I am working towards having SOP birds (I have the newest addition) and others, like olive eggers and sexlinks (from the good stock). I am thinking of building pre-orders for the upcoming hatching season... I am great with the birds, the breeding and the genetics.. I am NOT great at the websites or excel type sheets...
Does anyone have any advice or has anyone done pre-orders? What worked and what didn't? Thank you!
You really need a website or Facebook business page for starters. I would go with the website but if money is an issue, Facebook is free. I haven't checked in years now but there used to be limited sites you could get for free, and ones with more options like email alerts etc. cost a little bit per month.

Do you know any high school kids? I would ask them if they are good at it or know someone that's good at it.

Google sites is a free and user friendly website builder…
This coming from a college student who should be tech savvy according to the fashions of the time but isn’t :)

Back
Top Bottom