@AGeese, I found some Rezal Aseel on eBay, they have the face of what you, I think, are going for.
4078C5DF-235E-4ABF-90C4-C195B51E22CA.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284593370181?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28

Would naked-bred (controversial, to me) and naked-neck breeds possibly be a good candidate to cross breed with Aseel or some similar breed? Could be pretty interesting. There is scientific evidence showing what appears to be feathers (or proto-feathering) on many fossils of chickens ancestors. 🐓🦖 So, could a chicken become more dinosaur-like again? Who knows really what chicken evolution could produce in the future.

Good luck!

Last edited:
View attachment 3200729

This rooster is an aseel x Liege cross. He’s about 1.5 years old with a lot of maturing left to do. I believe when he has his 18 month molt his tail feathers will come out long and flowing and give the illusion of having a dinosaur-like tail. He has wing claws and likes to catch and eat mice. He stands slightly under 2 feet tall, so small for a bird with Liege genes. I expect him to grow in height only slightly more.

I have bred him back to Liege to produce chicks that are 3/4 Liege. Those bird will end up being the size full Liege I think. But whether they’ll keep his fierce look I cannot say.
DBB0E425-C9F9-40CC-A7B0-497519DDA6D4.jpeg
9CEDFEC4-78D3-44A8-81B3-7B2B36F83A50.jpeg

He’s almost 2 now. His long sickles give the illusion of having a dinosaur-like tail.

Back
Top Bottom