i dont know what Post Tread means =P

AngelicC

Hatching
Aug 18, 2021
i have no idea what a Post Tread means. but I have three house ducks. One Pekin and Two runners. Yes they go out side too. but im scared something will eat them and it will hurt my heart if anything happend to them. One of them has bumblefoot and we are treating it. but now her eyes are bubbling? is their an other treat ment i need to know. Someone told me to put 1 table spoon in to one gallon. is their more I can do. I cant lose her

I don't think I know enough to be helpful; I've never had a duck with bubbling eyes and I don't know what you are using for treatment.

It is true that it's more dangerous for ducks to be outside, although I think they would enjoy the supervised experience. I hope someone can help you with your concerns, especially since you clearly care about your birds. Perhaps @Miss Lydia?

Yes pictures, please. Can they dunk their heads in water deep enough to clean their eyes? That is very important for water fowl.
If they haven't try this first or a nice warm bath so she can clean her face real good.
If this doesn't help there is Terramycin eye ointment which TSC carries or online it is specifically for infection of the eyes. Bubbles in the eyes is usually because they aren't cleaning their eyes out good. It can mean other things as well but that is top of the list.
@AngelicC are you in the US?
also if you can post pics of her foot we might be able to help you there too.
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom