I Need a Favor - Near Valdosta, Ga.

sweetshoplady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 4, 2008
Venice, Florida
I have my cattle boarded near Valdosta and I need to move them. The man says he knows someone. I have not been able to go up there to see my cows.

I don't trust the man who has them. He said that the bull calves born last year weigh 200 # each - that they're too little to even take a rider. I hadn't heard anything over the past year about these 2 bulls being small. There was one who was small who was killed in an accident (or so they say). But he'll take them and this other bull from me. If they're so rinky dink, why does he want them. It's not to be nice.

I have a cow/calf pair that I want to sell.

I would really appreciate if someone could go over there and take a look at my cattle and let me know how they look. I will compensate you for your time, like pay for your gas, plus.

I feel like he has me by the toe as he has my cows and so I dont want to start a big fight with the man, even though I would love to. The experience of boarding there has not been a good one - they haven't sent me pictures, haven't returned my photo album of my cattle (for iding when they arrived), they don't let me know when one calves - they say one thing and then the story changes later. I'm glad that I'm moving my cattle to a different place.

Advice would be helpful too. Thanks

Gee, what a mess - I'd be feeling very uncomfortable about that situation also!

I can't help ya as I'm no where near Valdosta, but hopefully someone here will see this and can give you a report.

Hope your cows are OK!

Back
Top Bottom