I need help, My duck has been limping really bad recently!!

Lombardlex514

Hatching
Apr 10, 2024
My duck his name is bruiser, he is 1 years old and is a pekin duck. When I first got him he had bald spots, his beak was crooked and his foot was turned in a little, causing him to have problems walking. When he got older he grew into his feet, he walked and ran like a champ.

I have 11 ducks, 3 of which are males, my neighbors have claimed that the other two males which are Muskovy’s have been picking and beating on bruiser for a while. I didn’t think anything of it because my neighbor is older and I have heard him saying nonsense before so I didn’t take it serious.

3 days ago i let all my ducks out in the morning and I saw him limping very badly, I looked at his feet for cuts or infection and there are none. I have been leaving him in the cage. he’s been sitting in the pool just swimming around, sometimes he’ll get out but he mainly stays in. He sometimes holds his wings out to stand better, I picked up some probiotics, vitamin b12, and NutriDrench, I also have electrolytes, and VetRx at my house. I think he might have strained his muscle but I’m not sure, his wings are also kinda tore, and he’s missing feathers near his oil gland.
I can post more pictures later when I get to him.
Please any information helps!!

Attachments

• IMG_7549.jpeg
    IMG_7549.jpeg
    803.4 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom