I serioulsy need some help with this one!!

smile.png
Goat_Wqlker ; Have you talked to your Ducks this AM , just kidding ,
lol.png
Doe's your name imply that you also raise Goat's I,m a goat Farmer ....... ALAN B .

Mine don't love to be picked up but they don't protest and they follow me everywhere when I'm outside it the yard. I find them much more lovey than my chickens are.

I didn't do aything differently. Feed them, hang around them, give them treats by hand. They just seemed to have gotten really friendly.

They're muscovies if that makes a difference and came from very friendly parents too.

ALAN B . :

smile.png
Goat_Wqlker ; Have you talked to your Ducks this AM , just kidding ,
lol.png
Doe's your name imply that you also raise Goat's I,m a goat Farmer ....... ALAN B .

Actually I have thank you
tongue2.gif
I talk to my guys and gals every morning.

I used to have 2 pygmy goats and would take them on walks through the neighborhood like dogs. Had to give them to a neighbor though since they decided to jump on my moms car
sad.png
But I get to tsee them whenever I want and one of them even kidded last month
smile.png

Quote:
That actually makes all the difference. Muscovies are the one exception to the duck wold. They are in a league of their own
love.gif

Quote:
So why do you 'serioulsy need some help with this one!!" WOLF WOLF, What is the problem? Subjects that suggest help is needed when none is are PITA!

You replied to someone who was not the original poster.

When you are Right you are Right! Sorry WMDAVIS99! not sure how it happened. Some people need to read "how to write a subject line"

Our oldest Indian runner, the rouen duckling and silver appleyard duckling are fraidy cats about being picked up.
The three younger Indian Runners for some reason are VERY tame and the black duckling doesnt even mind being picked up.
I dont know what to tell you, sometimes I think its luck of the draw because they are all treated the same. I do spend a ton of time with my birds but from what I have heard from other people, thats not supposed to make a difference?

I've been trying to handle my runners as much as possible. I have one black one that seems to like being held. It snuggles right up to my face. The others are not quite as cuddly. They like to see me coming, but they associate me with food. : )

Tia

Back
Top Bottom