Ideal Chick Sale

OSUman

GO BUCKS
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Central Illinois
I got an email from ideal today and they have a chick sale just to let yall know.
Call now for a great price. You can order Assorted Chicks - our Surprise Special or Barred Rocks, Production Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Black Sex Links, Red Sex Links or Ameraucanas. Minimum of 25 per breed. Buy them now for only

$1.49 - Pullets

.99 - St. Runs

.75 Males

Don't miss this opportunity to obtain a fresh flock of poultry.

You mayCALL- 800-243-3257 option 2 to get this special or visit our website. This special is available for chickens shipped on July 8, 2009.

Office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central time.

Sincerely,

Teri Adcox
Ideal Poultry
email: [email protected]
phone: 254-697-6677 option 2
web: http://www.idealpoultry.com

This special applies only to chickens hatched and shipped today July 8, 2009. Offer applies only to orders of 25 or more Surprise Special or Barred Rocks, Production Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Black Sex Links, Red Sex Links or Ameraucanas. If you order a specific breed please note it in the comment section when you order the surprise special. Minimum of 25 per breed. St Runs, Pullets or Males.Small order charge of $7.00 still applies and Air mail charges apply to shipments outside of the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

CALL 8 am - 5 pm central time - 800-243-3257
Barred Rock

This special price is available on our website under advertised specials and applies only to orders shipped on July 8th

Regular small order charges of $7.00 apply as do appropriate air mail charges.

CALL NOW TO GET THIS GREAT PRICE.

You can order Assorted Chicks or Barred Rocks, Production Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Black Sex Links, Red Sex Links or Ameraucanas for ONLY

$1.49 - Pullets

.99 - St. Runs

.75 - Males

Assortedc Duck Special
Assorted Ducks

Assorted Ducks ordered in quantities of 20 or more are only $1.50. This special applies to ducks shipped on July 8, 2009.
Click here to order ducks now!​

I ordered the surprise special in June and thought it was a great deal. I only ordered 11 chicks but I got 7 different breeds. Now all I have to do is figure out what breeds they are
big_smile.png

I know for sure one is a Naked Neck the rest appear to be

3 buff orpington
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte
1 Gold Lace Wyandotte
2 Blue andalusian
1 Barred rock
2 Gold Campine

All arrived healthy on 6/26 and are still doing great!

Last edited:
Every time I get a sale notice from Ideal I'm tempted to order more, but alas! I have to wait until next year! I really want at least two more Easter Eggers though! Two of mine died in transit.
sad.png
So if anyone one in Indy is getting Easter Egger pullets with this deal and would like to unload a couple.... I'll gladly pay regular price....
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom