Incubated eggs june 11th at noon

Breesanchez94

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2018
Chickies started to hatch yesterday morning at 9 am and I had 3 chickies hatched and healthy by the end of the day. We are now on day 21 Alot more have hatched today. We have about half hatched of 40 eggs. Although one did die when it came out of the egg. Could be due to the humidity being right at 70 when it hatched. My problem is now the incubator is overcrowded and I didn’t want them stepping/pecking on that dead chick.
Will the rest of the eggs hatch if I already opened the incubator to take the dead one out? Thanks in advance only my second time hatching eggs

Chickies started to hatch yesterday morning at 9 am and I had 3 chickies hatched and healthy by the end of the day. We are now on day 21 Alot more have hatched today. We have about half hatched of 40 eggs. Although one did die when it came out of the egg. Could be due to the humidity being right at 70 when it hatched. My problem is now the incubator is overcrowded and I didn’t want them stepping/pecking on that dead chick.
Will the rest of the eggs hatch if I already opened the incubator to take the dead one out? Thanks in advance only my second time hatching eggs
Yes, the rest will hatch if you take the dead chick out. So sorry for your loss 😢

Back
Top Bottom