Interesting....buy American

Quote:
I noticed nothing about Maverik and Flying J on there. Both of those sell gas from oil only produced in North America. Sinclair is another good one. Phillips used to not sell middle eastern oil but I heard that they merged with another company a couple of years ago and apparently they do now. Guess I'll cross them off my list too.

I would love to buy USA Oil only (also USA chickens, etc.)...but I am a little confused on exactly who to buy gas from now if some of this info is older?~

IMHO: I believe we should drill in Alaska (Do you realize how massive Alaska is compared to the Mainland USA?~~Most maps/globes distort it's truly massive size.)

Also, I uderstand the Chinese are drilling only 60 miles from our own shores with Cuba's permission. I believe we should use our own resources & have offshore drilling as well~only with the concern for the environment that the Chinese government absolutely does not have in any of their endeavors (No OSHA over there at all, folks~their people weld with regular sunglasses on with newspaper covering their faces, for a minor example.)

Independence is good~~Dependence will turn us into serfs for other nations. Serfdom is definitely a type of prison.

Would like to hear others opinions and more information as well.
smile.png
wink.png

The reason China is drilling 60 miles off the coast of Florida and we are not is because of the environmentalists in Florida. It's a rediculous situation.

Back
Top Bottom