Introducing Kaluha!! ( 2 more pics added***)

Aww Thank you guys!!
OK, with her clipping job...The people that have her were curious to see if the brown on her chest was going to stay or fade, so they clipped her to see. Not quite sure why they didnt just finish her, but I will when he comes home. She will be delivered on the July 15th! Luckily the lady only lives 10 minutes up the road and said she would be more than happy to drop her off when she is ready!
When she matures she will only be between 32 and 35 inches at the wither. Her daddy is very small (31") and her mom is a little taller (34").
That is my son, Wesley, in the pic with her. He is 7.
I am trying to decide if we should keep her name Kaluha or change it!

Oh and Crunchie--- I didn't NEED her either...just loved her (hint hint)
gig.gif
You are right in Md, there is another one she has for sale that is 1 week (obviously not ready to go for a while) but she is a little palomino filly with one white sock..very pretty baby!!!!!! Excellent and affordable prices too!!

Last edited:
lol.png
I should've explained myself on the clip job, I didn't mean to give you a hard time--it just reminded me of my 4-year old mare earlier this spring and gave me a good chuckle. I decided to give her a body clip when it got warm, to help her be more comfortable (she was a hairy beast!) and my clipper blades got too dull and quit on me halfway through. So she ended up with a clip job that looked very much like your little filly's!! I didn't bother finishing her 'cause she wasn't going out in "public" anywhere and I got off the important stuff to keep her cool.

I like Kaluha as a name, I think it's cute! Can you stand to wait another 2 weeks to have her home??!! I'd just die to have to wait!

ETA: Do we ever really need these critters?? :Well I guess it depends on your definition of "need". I think sometimes I do need them to keep me sane. And then sometimes they need to make me insane.
lol.png
Oh you should not have told me they have another one available! Bad Bec, bad!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh I didn't take in any other way that how you explained...I laughed when I read it...LOL!!
The next few weeks are going to KILL me!!!!! I am going to go visit her on Friday. I just special ordered her a pink mini foal halter and lead!! I have never had a mare before, so I am super excited for all the pink and purples!!
I am telling you..that little Palomino filly is a dollbaby!! She just turned 1 week on Friday!!
love.gif

Normajean- Yeah..maybe thats what they were doing...lol
clap.gif

Thanks Asher!!

Back
Top Bottom