Is there an app for this forum

Hello!

There is an app, but it works pretty much just the same as the website. I prefer to go online to use it because the app tends to be more glitchy; it lags, and it is constantly messing up what I try to do. My messages that I’m trying to type randomly delete themselves, it won’t let me press some buttons, it thinks I’m trying to press a button and randomly clicks it without my finger even going near it, and many other issues. I find the website to be easier and less frustrating to use, and it seems to work better.

Hello!

There is an app, but it works pretty much just the same as the website. I prefer to go online to use it because the app tends to be more glitchy; it lags, and it is constantly messing up what I try to do. My messages that I’m trying to type randomly delete themselves, it won’t let me press some buttons, it thinks I’m trying to press a button and randomly clicks it without my finger even going near it, and many other issues. I find the website to be easier and less frustrating to use, and it seems to work better.
Have you tried this yet?
Progressive Web App

Back
Top Bottom