Is this coccidia?

BNeher

Chirping
Oct 7, 2023
I’ve started Corid. Just not sure if that’s what it is. None are showing any other symptoms. Do I let them out in the run while I clean the coop? My 6 month old ducks are out there. They were all together yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_2967.png
    IMG_2967.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 34
Are your birds acting weird? It looks like it could be intestinal shedding. Better safe then sorry for sure though!
No they are not. Not a single one of them. I’ve went out and sat with them in the coop too so I could see. I haven’t seen anymore red droppings either. I did start them all including my ones in separate coop on corid this morning just to be safe.

No they are not. Not a single one of them. I’ve went out and sat with them in the coop too so I could see. I haven’t seen anymore red droppings either. I did start them all including my ones in separate coop on corid this morning just to be safe.
Good idea. But I think you’re in the safe- my round if Cocci was green sometimes slightly bloody poop, everyone standing puffed up and uncomfy, gasping and no eggs

Treating them for Coccidiosis won't hurt them.

Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Back
Top Bottom