Ivermectin dosage question

LemonDragon

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 22, 2016
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Hello! I'm looking for dosage instructions for ivermectin on my flock. I have brahmas and bantam brahmas. Using to treat scaly leg mites. I've picked up "ivermax pour on for cattle" 5mg ivermectin per mL. I can't find anything on Google for this specific brand....and I'm not going to be the greatest of trying to math the dosage. Also, placement location of the drops would be helpful. (I know I can treat the mites with oil or Vaseline, but they're currently bandaged for bumblefoot...and they're molting and not laying so it's a good time to dose them for us). Thanks in advance.

Hello! I'm looking for dosage instructions for ivermectin on my flock. I have brahmas and bantam brahmas. Using to treat scaly leg mites. I've picked up "ivermax pour on for cattle" 5mg ivermectin per mL. I can't find anything on Google for this specific brand....and I'm not going to be the greatest of trying to math the dosage. Also, placement location of the drops would be helpful. (I know I can treat the mites with oil or Vaseline, but they're currently bandaged for bumblefoot...and they're molting and not laying so it's a good time to dose them for us). Thanks in advance.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/mites-lice-now-hen-growling.1242981/page-2#post-19965544

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom