JCaseyHammond’s first incubator/hatch along (Easter 2021)

JCaseyHammond

Crowing
Sep 6, 2020
California Delta
Welcome everyone! I started this thread to keep track of some details from my first incubator experience, which took place during the 2021 BYC Easter Hatchalong!

I’ll be watching this thread but not receiving email notifications because it’s not urgent, just for keeping records 🤓

Did you decide to keep track of the hatch in a different way?
Hi Ron! Yes, indeed! I was going to track data. But I’d rather have a little fun with it! :lol:

So it was, at the end of that ignominious year 2020, a crazy cat lady sat in her pajamas at home, and nursed a bottle of New Year’s Eve champagne with her favorite friend, a formerly feral feline named Mithos.

“Oh, Mithos, this prohibition to see other people because of the COVID lockdown shall never end. What’s to be done?” the woman sighed.
97753ADC-9D02-4CC0-B1BD-7C99B11AD952.jpeg

“Eh, Mithos was my name in a previous life. Just keep calling me Mimi. Don’t get blue! Why not go back to that chicken website, and see what they’re doing? You made some friends there. Aren’t they doing a Hatchathon or something? I like chicks.” Mimi sat down in her basket, licked her lips, and purred.
074BE02F-F258-48AD-B022-53A0BD011C8E.jpeg

“Mimi, you’re right! Off I go to TSC for an incubator!” The woman exclaimed.
9FE49124-D3B1-4BA1-962E-B819018846F7.jpeg

Post 1
*****Edited for alliteration

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom