Just a duck appreciation post!

ajones28650

Chirping
Jun 12, 2021
North Carolina
The past almost 4 months with these guys has been quite eventful.. they all survived two dog attacks (lots of TLC and one trip to the vet!), and they have become such wonderful additions to our family! They don’t love the hugs we give them, but they certainly love the treats! Momma, Poppa, Tabby, (and Lucy Goosey) all have their own personalities and quacks and it is SO fun having them!! People look at me like I’m crazy when I say I can tell them apart though 😂
81B2B9A4-5149-442C-8329-BBB8F29D3E6E.jpeg

The past almost 4 months with these guys has been quite eventful.. they all survived two dog attacks (lots of TLC and one trip to the vet!), and they have become such wonderful additions to our family! They don’t love the hugs we give them, but they certainly love the treats! Momma, Poppa, Tabby, (and Lucy Goosey) all have their own personalities and quacks and it is SO fun having them!! People look at me like I’m crazy when I say I can tell them apart though 😂 View attachment 2778309
I'm so glad you're loving them after a bit of a rough start. They are all beautiful.
Haha, yes. I remember people looking at me crazy when I had two rabbits that had identical coloring and were the same sex, but only I could tell them apart.

Back
Top Bottom