Lethargic, low tail, head tucked, green poop! What is wrong?

BreakneckRedneck

Chirping
Jun 27, 2022
Hi all, I’m back regarding Cheeseburger. She is not looking good this morning and I am increasingly worried for her. She is more lethargic and is standing like this (head tucked, tail down). Still bright green poop. I’m taking her to a vet tonight when they open at 6. Does anyone have recommendations of what to do until then? No worms in her poop, just green and pretty watery. She is still pecking around eating things, but not a ton. Could probiotics help this?

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpeg
    IMG_0997.jpeg
    927.4 KB · Views: 67
Hi all, I’m back regarding Cheeseburger. She is not looking good this morning and I am increasingly worried for her. She is more lethargic and is standing like this (head tucked, tail down). Still bright green poop. I’m taking her to a vet tonight when they open at 6. Does anyone have recommendations of what to do until then? No worms in her poop, just green and pretty watery. She is still pecking around eating things, but not a ton. Could probiotics help this?
@BreakneckRedneck Hello! I would dose her with calcium citrate with D3, then offer raw yolk, nutri drench and cooked meat. Get some nutrition into her.

Back
Top Bottom