Looking for a Dark Cornish Breeder WVpanhandle/VA/MD/southern PA/

ngil

Hatching
10 Years
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, I'm trying to find some quality dark cornish hens (or possibly chicks).. and am wondering if anyone can recommend a breeder in my area? I'm in the WV panhandle. Would greatly appreciate any response, and my number is 304-270-8746.. (If you could text me if you know of someone I would really appreciate it, I don't get on the forums very much, but I will try to check back here too). Also, I would be willing to drive a little ways to get nice birds at a reasonable price, would consider buying them in MD, Northern VA or southern PA as well, as these are all fairly close to where I'm at. Thanks!!

NOT BANTAM :) They are cute, but I'm looking for standard..

Or Malay or Shamo pairs? Any kind of large game chickens? Thanks.. I have not heard back from anyone yet... Or large red Brahmas?

If noone breeds these in my area I would love to just buy some nice buff orpington hens for eggs... so anyone, feel free to text or call if you have any of these or know someone who is selling them. Thanks!
(number in 1st post)

Update: point of lay or older hens only.. thanks! Will consider older chicks that can be outside already as well..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom