Looking for help from Northern Indiana residents and anyone who has backyard chickens within any cit

yesterday987g

Hatching
Mar 4, 2015
Good day, fellow chicken lovers :)

I need your help. We are trying to get backyard hens legalized in Fort Wayne city limits. We presented our proposal to city council already, but it seems to have been blown off.

How you can help:

If you live in Northern Indiana, please write city council a letter. You do not have to send it to them, you can send it to me and I will get it where it needs to go.

If you live in ANY city that allows backyard chickens, can you please write a letter too? The more, the better. Please list any drawbacks/advantages/problems/benefits that you may have encountered having backyard hens. We are hoping to give city council a very clear picture of what we are proposing.

If you can help, this would be so very appreciated. I believe we can make this happen and it would benefit so many people. You can email me your letters (preferably in an attachment, but if not, it's okay) at [email protected]. This is my work email so I check it the most frequently.

I don't know you personally, but if you have read this so far, thank you. If you have decided to write a letter, thank you oh so very much.

Have a blessed day, all.

Back
Top Bottom