Looking for someone to take care of our chickens in July - Gorham-Wyndham-Standish MAINE

Titania207

Chirping
Feb 15, 2022
Looking for someone very reliable and with chicken experience to come 2x a day to our house in July to feed/water and let the girls in and out of their coop for 10 days in July. Will pay $15-20 day. Gorham-Wyndham-Standish area of Maine. Ideally looking for someone who lives near and can do this occasionally when we are gone.

me too! do you have any suggestions for finding someone? We are new to the area and dont have a lot of connections or family nearby (or willing family I should say!).

me too! do you have any suggestions for finding someone? We are new to the area and dont have a lot of connections or family nearby (or willing family I should say!).
You may want to try finding someone on petsitter.com. Sometimes people on Rover.com also can care for poultry. I wish you the best! I am currently trying to find someone to watch my chickens in July as well. I'm asking friends first before I resort to the people online.

Back
Top Bottom