Looking forward to Ideal's "packing peanuts"

marmarjake

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 30, 2012
South Georgia
I orderred 9 girls from Ideal yesterday. 3 Americauna, 3 Naked Necks, 2 Salmon Faverolles, and a California White. Am I the only person that is anticipating the packing peanuts like my girls?

Does anyone know if I will get packing peanuts with an order of 9 being sent to sunny South Georgia? What is your experience with packing peanuts?
idunno.gif

Ii got some really lovely bantam cochins and some polish and silkies from Ideal a month ago. I ordered over 30 birds so didn't get any extras but I was really impressed with how healthy and lovely these chicks were. All of them arrived alive and lively.

I researched them and since I am Georgia and them Texas, I figured I would do well with shipping plus I only needed a small order. However, I have also used Schlects Hatchery. I got 25 Jumbo Cornish Cross from them. They all showed up alive but were a day late. It created much anxiety for me. However, send me live bids instead of a heat pack any day of the week. It is like a bonus gift for orderring in my book.

I was sad I didn't get any in my box yesterday. I don't need more roos, and I was going to find them homes, but who doesn't love extra peeping cotton balls?

I got my chicks today! Very, very active ones too!

Also, I did get packing peanuts. It appears I have 2 RIR, 1 extra Faverolle and an extra California White or Standard Leghorn. I am so excited.

Also, my Naked Necks are cute. I have 2 black ones and one blondish red.
celebrate.gif

My naked babies were so tired after all that drinking and eating.

Pic of the group till lunch when I get them a bigger box

My pretty EE baby

Shy little Blond Naked Neck and excited blond child in background

Back
Top Bottom