Make Your Own Egg Carton Labels

Outta Here

Songster
May 17, 2021
Just wanted to share a carton label I made for selling my extra eggs. If you are handy with a computer, you can easily design your own using Pages or other desktop publishing app that came with your computer. If you want to save time, you can print these on label paper and stick them on. If you want to save money, just use a glue stick. You do have to cut them out, snipping off the corners. This one is for flat-top cartons, but you could design for any type of carton.

Egg Carton copy2.jpg

I also made a roadside sign. Just to experiment, I borrowed a beautiful picture from online. I couldn't actually use it without permission, and I wish I knew to whom to credit it just to show it here... I'll replace it with one I have taken of my own chickens, but you get the idea of what you can do yourself. Just be aware of copyright law. It's legal to show it here for explanation or example purposes, but it's otherwise illegal to use an image from online without permission.

FREE RANGE SIGN copy.jpg

I know "Free Range Eggs" can bring to mind eggs bouncing happily in the meadow, but I didn't want to get too wordy...😜

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom