Managing Roostesr-First time Rooster owners

I wouldn't say that I used a poor choice of words persay, but instead I'd say that perhaps I should have been more open about what I meant, but at any rate I can't see myself revoking what I said if that's truly how I feel.

Let me please reiterate; Me not condoning something doesn't mean I'm judging if that makes sense, but merely that again I cannot condone that particular action with a good conscience, whereas someone else may condone that very same action and that's solely up to them. See if someone for instance makes a topic called "help my hen is actually a roo" and they say should I kill it? or something along those lines, and I comment and say wow gee no I don't ever condone killing a roo just because it's a roo. Then someone else comes in saying they'd kill it or whatever, see that would be their opinion to which they're entitled to have. Another person comes In telling me to leave and so forth because my opinion is different, to which I'd say you answered the OPs question and so did I. Just because one shares a different view point that may not be popular does not disqualify them from sharing it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with me stating that hey no I don't condone that, saying I don't condone that is not the same as me forbidding that or trying to enforce that but instead it's saying I don't cull so I do not condone / advocate culling, basically I will under no circumstances tell anyone to ever cull their bird, but instead I would do the best I could to help them keep the bird alive.

As for minding ones own business, if someone makes a topic on a public forum it kind of becomes mine and the worlds business...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom