Mareks? Help? *Video added*

The good news is that my Mum's friend has agreed to look after her for the week I go on holiday. I am going to give my mum's friend some cheese and yoghurt to feed her aswell as the anti-inflammatories and her normal food! so glad they didn't put her down today:D I thought they would to be honest and prepared myself to let her go so I'm glad they didn't put her down.
She doesn't lay at all and the vet did ask that so I'm guessing he decided it was unlikely to be calcium deficiency. Over the last few days she has started to perk up more and uncurl her toes so I'm hoping the medicine will do that last bit for her.
Daisy

Last edited:
It's been ages!
Just to update you. She is now walking!
I have just fed her up and I kept encouraging her to walk or move her legs and finally 3 days ago she took her first steps!:) Her walking is slow but she is almost back to being fully balanced. She can climb into a nest box, peck between her feet without falling over and she has put on loads of weight! she is now almost a normal chicken!!!
clap.gif

She is almost ready to go back with the others:) I'm so happy and pleased that it can't be marek's!
Thank you for everyone's help!!!!
Daisy
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom