Midget White Turkey Hatching Eggs

No one is going to ship fertile hatching eggs of a critically endangered variety overseas from the US. It's still very expensive because the parent flock has to be tested for a plethora of diseases and the vet bills are ridiculous. Furthermore, the chances of any of the eggs being viable and able to be hatched are practically zero. Again, if you are seriously wanting them, importing live birds is the only way it's going to happen. And it takes a lot of money to get them from point A to point B.

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/72c8d-trading-in-animals-and-animal-products/

https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ou...r-animal-exports/CT_IRegs_Animal_Exports_Home

Non-Hatchery Midget White Turkey Eggs - Our fertility tests have been completed and my 18 hens are still laying and will probably do so until the weather turns hot. Our MW are true to type and pure, not mixed with Beltsvilles. Toms are the correct weight of 14 pounds and hens 8-10. Eggs are 5.00 each plus shipping. Shipping is calculated based on your zip code and the weight of the box. I can pack up to 20 eggs per box so leave room for me to send you free extras! Your eggs will be individually wrapped, and packed in a large #7 Priority Mail box unless it's a really small order and then I'll use a Medium Flat Rate box. I ship USPS Priority and mark the boxes as FRAGILE unless otherwise requested. Please note that I have no control of how your box is handled once it leaves my hands. Rough handling can prevent fertile eggs from developing. I do my best to ensure a high rate of fertility in the eggs I ship by doing weekly checks. We set eggs from the same flocks so if we see any drop in fertility we'll stop the offer. Other than that, shipped hatching eggs are a risk we all take. That being said, if you receive a damaged box or no development I'll work with you if you contact me before 14 days of incubation. I want you to be happy with your order.
smile.png
Are you still selling the midget white turkey hatching eggs. I would like to buy a dozen, my zip code is 47165 you can email me at [email protected] to work out details.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom