Mist Haven farm: pictures, stories and updates.

SummerTheAnimalGirl

✝️Christ is everything!
Apr 7, 2022
Hi all!

I decided it was about time for me to make a BYC farm journal. I will introduce my animals here, give frequent updates
, and post lots of cute pictures and stories! Our little homestead is quickly growing, and I figured a few of you may be curious.

We live on about four acres in coastal Maine, in a very small town. We have been here about two years, and we all love it. I will post pictures and introductions soon!

Friends that may be interested: @cluckmecoop7 @Shabby Chic-Hens @Lemon-Drop @Pampered chicken girl @Yard farmer @ZoomiesMom72 @awkwardkale @I will post more tags later 😅

Hi girls! Thanks!
Youre Welcome GIF by MOODMAN

Hi all!

I decided it was about time for me to make a BYC farm journal. I will introduce my animals here, give frequent updates
, and post lots of cute pictures and stories! Our little homestead is quickly growing, and I figured a few of you may be curious.

We live on about four acres in coastal Maine, in a very small town. We have been here about two years, and we all love it. I will post pictures and introductions soon!

Friends that may be interested: @cluckmecoop7 @Shabby Chic-Hens @Lemon-Drop @Pampered chicken girl @Yard farmer @ZoomiesMom72 @awkwardkale @I will post more tags later 😅
Following!

Back
Top Bottom