Mistake!?

Letting the eggs sit with the pointy end up benefits the egg in a zero ways.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking.
Oh well I was on YouTube and the Hatcher’s typically let the eggs settle and rest in room temperature. So like if it does not benefit the eggs why is it done?

Oh well I was on YouTube and the Hatcher’s typically let the eggs settle and rest in room temperature. So like if it does not benefit the eggs why is it done?
People have been known to let the eggs settle but not with the pointy end up.
Eggs should never be stored with pointy end up.

I don't know about quail eggs, but I store my chickens eggs at room temperature pointy side down until I put them in the bator. I think it has to do with the air cell.

People have been known to let the eggs settle but not with the pointy end up.
Eggs should never be stored with pointy end up.
So pointy end down would benefit the eggs? Cause we let our quail eggs settle pointy end up. Was it a huge mistake?

O

yeah I know, but I was just curious.
Also you're asking if this is going to make your eggs not hatch...
There are many factors involved when it comes to whether an egg is going to hatch or not. This alone is not going to make your eggs not hatch.

Do you have calibrated thermometers and a salt-tested humidity gauge in your incubator? I'd be more concerned with these two things then how you stored the eggs the wrong direction for half a day.

Also you're asking if this is going to make your eggs not hatch...
There are many factors involved when it comes to whether an egg is going to hatch or not. This alone is not going to make your eggs not hatch.

Do you have calibrated thermometers and a salt-tested humidity gauge in your incubator? I'd be more concerned with these two things then how you stored the eggs the wrong direction for half a day.
I have been incubating since the 13th and I was afraid to open the incubator to test it. Should I? I know I should have done it before setting the eggs in. But this is my first hatch and I only found out you had to test it yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom