More spoiled chicken.

Nashv755

Songster
Apr 10, 2020
Dont let the baby fuzz fool you. This little guy is about 3 months old now. He jumps up on his own and has no trouble with me picking him up or messing with his wings. The last picture is after I scooped my hand under his feet so I could put him down. He jumped off my hand and spread back out on my chest. Guess he wasn't ready to leave yet lmao
20230803_180211.jpg
20230803_180527.jpg
20230803_181434.jpg

Attachments

• 20230803_181434.jpg
    20230803_181434.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 6
Who needs a lap dog when they can have a lap chicken? Adorable!
Yea I have about 3 more his age that fly up without warning that I've started swatting down like flies🤣🤣 trying to break them from the random encounters. That's how I broke Red Girl from it when she was that age. Now she waits for me to hold my palm out before taking flight. I swat them away so they can't land. Then hold out my palm and let them fly on my hand.

I understand! When she was younger, my Columbian Wyandotte, Valentina, used to fly onto my shoulder without warning any time she saw me sitting or bending down. I can't tell you how many times she scared the bejebbers out of me.

Lately, I've had to treat her for bumblefoot, and she is Much Less Interested in making close contact.

I understand! When she was younger, my Columbian Wyandotte, Valentina, used to fly onto my shoulder without warning any time she saw me sitting or bending down. I can't tell you how many times she scared the bejebbers out of me.

Lately, I've had to treat her for bumblefoot, and she is Much Less Interested in making close contact.
Yep, I wouldn't say she ever scared me. It was the misjudging the landing🤣🤣 an example is I was looking down going down the porch steps. Heard wings and looked up and she had flown off my truck 20ft away and landed on my face at full speed lol she's 3yo now and will keep circling infront of me talking and looking at me when she wants to come up. I just went out and took this video

And here's a still shot after settling in lol
20230804_123115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom