Moving the incubator once it’s started

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
I am so disappointed. Today was the day I was setting my eggs in class with my students.

Of course, we got hit with a huge snowstorm, and schools are closed today. 🙄. How terrible would it be if I set the eggs at home and unplugged the incubator tomorrow morning and drove it the 10 minutes to school tomorrow? I am so impatient and want to start them!

I will wait til tomorrow if I have to…ugh.

I am so disappointed. Today was the day I was setting my eggs in class with my students.

Of course, we got hit with a huge snowstorm, and schools are closed today. 🙄. How terrible would it be if I set the eggs at home and unplugged the incubator tomorrow morning and drove it the 10 minutes to school tomorrow? I am so impatient and want to start them!

I will wait til tomorrow if I have to…ugh.
Just wait a day, it's not best to move them while incubating.

I would listen to the advice about waiting a day -- besides, the kids probably want to be in on the start.

But if I HAD TO move incubating eggs, I would put them into a foam egg carton to insulate them and protect them. I can't imagine letting them rattle around inside the incubator itself -- surely they'd get cracked!

Back
Top Bottom