Moxivet Plus

CATRAY44

Lard Cookin Chicken Woman
15 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Hillsdale County, Michigan
Has anyone here used Moxivet Plus in the flock’s drinking water? What is the dose for chickens? (I have read conflicting amounts.) What is the egg withdrawal time?
Thank you!

Has anyone here used Moxivet Plus in the flock’s drinking water? What is the dose for chickens? (I have read conflicting amounts.) What is the egg withdrawal time?
Thank you!
I know Im a bit late on this one but here is the dosage for Moxivet Plus
MoxiVet Plus~Dosage for chickens is 10ml (2 teaspoons) per quart of water for 24 hours. 1Tsp per 16oz
Individual dose is 0.25 ml (1/4 CC) of undiluted liquid per 1lb of body weight.

MoxiVet Plus~Dosage for chickens is 10ml (2 teaspoons) per quart of water for 24 hours. 1Tsp per 16oz

Hi! Can I ask where you found this dose info? Did you ask the company / shop selling it? I want to try this product but can’t find any dose information for chickens anywhere online aside from your post and I’m afraid of overdosing my birds.
Also if you’ve used it before what was your experience?
😅 thank you ❤️

Hi! Can I ask where you found this dose info? Did you ask the company / shop selling it? I want to try this product but can’t find any dose information for chickens anywhere online aside from your post and I’m afraid of overdosing my birds.
Also if you’ve used it before what was your experience?
😅 thank you ❤️
Hi~ I wrote to the company and they gave me the correct dosage… This product is amazing!!! My flock was cleared up in no time of tapeworm~I actually had a bird that kept getting impacted crop and after treatment she was great. I looked up both meds on line and they state no withdraw on eggs, But others say a 7 day withdrawal on the eggs (if you want, I didn’t…but also didnt sell any until a week passed) I hope this helps… 🥰

That is close to the hookbill dosage of 38ml/gal. Thank you for writing the company! 😊

Hi~ I wrote to the company and they gave me the correct dosage… This product is amazing!!! My flock was cleared up in no time of tapeworm~I actually had a bird that kept getting impacted crop and after treatment she was great. I looked up both meds on line and they state no withdraw on eggs, But others say a 7 day withdrawal on the eggs (if you want, I didn’t…but also didnt sell any until a week passed) I hope this helps… 🥰
Thank you!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom