Music, music, music!

It's beautiful, my friend! I think you have the most attractive and exciting hobby possible. I would like to be a musician too, but unfortunately, I don't have a musical ear. Anyway, I love listening to music, especially Latest Dancehall Songs. It always lifts my spirits and gives me incredible energy, which literally flows through my veins. It's beautiful!

I just happened upon this thread and couldn't resist contributing. I have a degree in music education and taught choral and instrumental music for over 12 years before I switched to Spanish (my other passion). I was a piano major in college, so I spent a lot of time at the bench trying to improve my skills so that I'd be ready for my senior recital (which was 30 years ago..LOL!). I still play regularly in my church. I also play flute and bass guitar in my spare time. Music is one of the most enjoyable hobbies and I have always felt so blessed to be able to do something that I know brings joy to others. The world would be an empty place without music. I also enjoy doing vocal work whenever I get a chance.

My favorite styles of music are worship/gospel, anything from the big band era, and I also love Chicago, the Carpenters, The Mamas and the Papas, and other various artists from different eras. I was classically trained so I do enjoy classical music artists, but I am not really into opera even though I had to study it as part of my music education. I also enjoy really good organ music - the bigger the pipe organ, the better!

Back
Top Bottom