My adopted rooster Coco is living the life

5GodsDown

Songster
Apr 1, 2019
Belgium
This is undeniably the cutest thing I've seen happening in my flock.

This is Coco, my adopted Serama rooster enjoying the first warm sun of the year with my 3 Sussex hens Barb, Blondie and Sweet Pea. I love my hens so much. Throw in a rooster and they act like it's always been there. They generally don't pay them any attention.

82969039_227853154901015_1338884835380297728_n.jpg

That is absolutely adorable. Thanks for rescuing the little boy. I have 8 wonderful serama cockerels in my back yard bachelor flock because nobody would adopt them. They are my favorite birds ever.

That's great! I adore roosters and I wish I could just take them all in. At the moment I don't have enough space but when we move in the future I would really like to look for a house with space enough to host my own bachelor flock. How is the flock been going for you? Do you have several breeds or only one? Is there a lot of crowing the entire day?

That's great! I adore roosters and I wish I could just take them all in. At the moment I don't have enough space but when we move in the future I would really like to look for a house with space enough to host my own bachelor flock. How is the flock been going for you? Do you have several breeds or only one? Is there a lot of crowing the entire day?
Just seramas in the bachelor flock. Other bad boys get culled.

Back
Top Bottom