My assist hatching video for others to see

I just watched your video. Thank you for posting this great info. I am on my third batch of Sebastopol eggs, and first time I have had any at all develop. I am using shipped eggs and 2 out of 7 developed and are on lockdown starting at day 26 because I thought I saw shadowing and stopped turning. This morning I am not seeing movement but I usually candle at night so it was hard to see......I thought I saw a beak yesterday at wrong end and I am pouring over pipping articles.
I, too believe in intervening if needed for anything. "let nature take it's course" is controversial....nature tries to kill us every day!!!!
I thought I saw a beak last night at the pointed end of the egg so this sets my mind at ease that we can try if needed.
Thank you!!!!
I’m glad you found it helpful.

Thank you for posting this, I incubate and keep chickens not ducks however the principles are the same and it is interesting hearing what works for people. We are all on a learning journey and these posts do help.

Sorry I'm going senile here, had a foot op today zo I blame that. I'm reading both posts on chickens and ducks and do realise yours is a chicken breed ĺol

Back
Top Bottom