My chicken is choking on something pls help

Hi, my chicken is sick she has had sour crop recovered than got it again and is still trying to get better yesterday she was making odd movements with her neck so I felt it and there is a circular lump and she cant seem to eat but can drink with some difficulty I don't know how to get the object out her moth (although i don't think it would fit out) or into her crop she is not struggling to brethe or anything like that however she cant eat not shoure if she could eat wet food like in a puray form many any help if very appreciated I hate to see her in this condition :hit

(the video)
Olive oil it's safe for them put some down in her mouth try to lubricate it massage very gently turn her upside down and see if you can get it to break free carefully

I meant to reply to this before the holidays but they just came upon me so fast and the next thing I knew I was camping

But before I went camping I had been praying over her and one morning I woke up and the was no lump and no sour crop she was perfectly fine like nothing had ever gone wrong when we came back from camping she was still happy and that is how she is today hopefully she doesn't get sick again but I am going to declare this a miracle!
:woot:bun:jumpy:yesss::highfive::bun
AMEN

Back
Top Bottom